Tuesday, August 26, 2014

#100TerrifyingDays

For those of you that were directed here by my Youtube videos...Hey! Welcome to my blog. Ive had this blog for a few years now, my very first post is from a few yrs ago, and I come here to get my thoughts out. But now I will be documenting my #100TerrifyingDays. I will be purposely putting myself into uncomfortable speaking situations daily for the next 100 days because Ive been pretty down lately, and I need to jumpstart myself and what better way than to make you guys keep me accountable. I mean, I can't not do it now, Ive already done a video about it and now this blog. So for the next 100 days I will be posting my challenge. Maybe you guys can help me come up with my 100th challenge, it has to be a good one. Alright Ill se you guys a little later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment