Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Day 2 #100TerrifyingDays TWERK CLASS!

I was leaving a twerk class. Yes I said TWERK CLASS. I hate doing the same workout everyday, so I switch it up a bit, and even though I did a lot of talking today I didn't plan any of it, so I decided to walk up to a man on the street and ask him how to get to the 2 train using voluntary stuttering. He gave me directions that were completely wrong (I live off the 2 train) which made me think back to when I would give people completely wrong directions in NYC on purpose because I didn't want to stutter while talking to them. Sorry to all the tourist I may have gotten lost on their NYC journey. There was struggle in the beginning, but I promised myself I would get through one stutter with complete eye contact. As I was leaving I hunkered down and said thank you, it was a pretty long thank you and I kept eye contact till the end. SUCCESS.

No comments:

Post a Comment