Monday, March 4, 2013

Crossfit Challenge

Well, today I begin my 30 day crossfit challenge. Over the past month I have gone Paleo, so I have omitted dairy, legumes, grains, and such from my diet, and Who would have known but I really really enjoy it. I had no idea how intolerant to both wheat and dairy I was until I took it out of my system. So today marks the day where I GO HARD IN THE PAINT! I would post a before and after, but at the moment im too vain for that, I will take the picture and maybe post it, when I post my after...hey you guys, I AM PROMISING that I will post an after so hold me to it ok. As an actor my body is my business so I have to keep it in tip top performance. Be blessed yall. Oh yeah, last night I was having a talk with my roomie Tracie, and I worked very hard on speaking on the breath, it was successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment