Sunday, March 3, 2013

New and Improved or in Progress...




Ok friends, so its been some time since I have been on here, I am so sorry, but I had to take time to figure life out, being an adult is super hard. Anyway, well, I have graduated grad school, May 2012, with my Master in Acting...(you should be happy that I wasn't blogging during those years, you would have been worried) and now I am beginning my career. I shot a commercial in December that aired all month on the USA Network. Ill find it and post it...they cut my speaking part, but you can still see me in all my actor glory...wish my speaking part was still in it though...and now, I am just auditioning, and auditioning...like a crazy person...so let the fun begin. I like the idea of vlogging, so I'm going to do a bit of that as well, I hope to build a great repoire with ALL OF YOU!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment