Monday, March 11, 2013

This weeks stutter homework! And some acting stuff too!

Ok so, my super awesome wonderful speech pathologist and I have come up with a challenge for myself, to openly voluntary stutter with three people that I do not know every day this week. Not bad. I can do it. I actually began this exercise on Saturday, and so far so good...now this is where I connect crossfit to stuttering

I love crossfit, Ive only beein doing it for a week, and I LOVE IT!!!! The thing I love most about it, is that we often tell ourselves that we cannot do something...when I look at the weights this trainer guy wants me to pick up, I always think, "WTF I CANT DO THAT"...then guess what! I DO...I ALWAYS DO IT!!!!! ITS AMAZING! So needless to say, crossfit is helping me develop mental strength, and I AM LOVING IT!!!

I Also have a callback today....big whoop...I get called back a lot, its my thing...the getting cast part is the hard part, you have to pretty much be 80% of what the person wants when you walk in the door, despite how great your audition is...otherwise, its back to the drawing board...thank God for my crossfit or Id go nuts.

Ok yall, Ill be back with maybe a VLOG!!!!! Any topics you guys are interested in me discussing?

Peace, Love, Soul, and sexy stuttering to you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment