Sunday, October 5, 2014

Day 37 #100Terrifying Days

Today, I was given the opportunity to teach my first seminar/class at a stuttering conference...and I did it in India....pretty cool.  As we all know I am an actor, and as we all know i am a stutterer as well, I wanted to mix the two in an effort to give a voice to all the members in my session. i won't go in detail about the exact class i taught because I think there is a lot to improve upon, but I haven't had an authority position with adults in a while. Ive taught acting to children, but working when adult men, with a slight language barrier is difficult, I did my best and I think it went well.

 Im excited to get back to the states to really begin work on myself, sometimes being in difficult situations shows you, what you're lacking in. This was an eye opinion experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment