Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Day 46 #100TerrifyingDays

Todays was pretty low-key as well, I had a meeting with my website designer to work on creating my new website and learning how to run it on my own btw www.Stuttergirl.com will be up soon my loves, Im excited about that, I will be putting my blog post on there soon, and close my blogspot.com, I will let you know when all of that occurs.
Today, i did a phone call challenge,  advertised in the call, but that is no longer a challenge for me, in this phone call I did a lot of hard stuttering, its scary to show people that, but I think my challenge with that will be putting up the video and allowing people to see me in the insecure state. Stuttering sometimes feels like I'm naked, literally, and maybe sharing that with the world is what will help me to overcome it. I don't know, i still question even starting Stuttergirl because my insecurity tries to take over all of the time, but I fight it.....to post or not to post, that is the question.

No comments:

Post a Comment