Thursday, October 9, 2014

Day 39 #100TerrifyingDays

So, I'm back in NYC, and alive and well. I had to take a day off, I had a 14 hour flight with another connecting 3 hour flight, while that happened I talked to people and really worked on eye contact but no exact challenge, then i took a day to sleep when I landed, and now I can say Im back to my challenges, so this one is actually for last night...the 8th.

I believe Ive told you guys before that my roommate in NYC is an actress, so she was invited to this movie premiere, and invited me, because...we love each other and i like cool events too. The great thing is that a lot of the ladies that were at the event I already knew, and some were new faces that I was excited to get to know. So I was hanging with some friends who were at this event, and another one of my friends that I went to grad school with who is also a series regular in Orange Is The New Black came in, Adrienne, she's really lovely and I saw another cast member Vicky Jeudy with her. Now I met Vicky once for a hot second at a mutual friends house, we talked about that later in the night, but first I made it a challenge to introduce myself and remain as internally calm as I possibly could. I did this, this conversation then lead to us talking about Stuttergirl and me just getting back in the country. This was a little bit of a higher feared situation and I feel really good that I completed it.

We also took a few pics, because why not, we were at a party and the drinks were free, however the male photographer was a total bust and they all came out blurry, however, Vicky is on the Left...be sure to keep up with Orange Is The New Black, all the ladies are LOVELY and the show is kickass....duh




No comments:

Post a Comment