Monday, October 27, 2014

Quick update.

How, are you guys doing, I have been knee deep in a lot of things, work, future stutter girl projects, and taking a few endeavors to improve upon myself. One of my challenges this week was to attend a Toastmsters meeting and complete a table topic. For those of you who do not know, toastmasters is a public speaking group that meets to practice public speaking. I am really trying to overcome this fear, and I hear this is a supportive place to begin. I am also noticing that the daily challenge has become more of a chore than a task to test my fear and challenge it, so I am going to reprogram it for myself to make sure i get the most benefit from it and that it doesn't make speaking mundane chore for me, because Im trying to refine the joy that I had in speaking as a child. I will be beck with what I come up with for this. Oh btw I was nominated for a Supporting Actress award out here in NYC for a play that I did last year called IYOM. Its an honor. I hope all is well with you, and I will be back soon. Im also having horrible issues with a virus on my macbook which is like unheard of, so I have to take it to the store....golly gee

No comments:

Post a Comment