Saturday, October 11, 2014

Day 42 #100TerrifyingDays

Its really ugly outside so today was pretty low-key, nothing huge on my agenda except work on my computer, but I was a little lost on the subway in Brooklyn, there was couple in front of me being super cute, they were the only people around so i had to disturb them, I felt kind of bad, but I asked which train I could take to get back to Manhattan, Manhattan was a huge stutter, I kept it audible, I'm working on feeling whats going on inside my body as well when stuttering, so I can feel more comfortable focusing on what going on, on the inside of me, instead of worrying about the thoughts of the people I am talking to, so I can gain control better. man, this is a like a full 12 step program for me...well, its my way of learning and I'm actually enjoying the process. Hope everyone else is doing well, luv ya

No comments:

Post a Comment