Friday, September 5, 2014

Day 10 #100TerrifyingDays

Yesterday was day 10. I worked late, got home at 11pm and passed out. Ever not been in the mood to talk to anyone. That was my yesterday, Im not sure if fluent people ever get this feeling, but sometimes I just don't want to talk, it takes effort, and quite frankly, my job really isn't worth all the effort of talking..in my opinion.

Shout out to all the people doing what they love for a living, its a hard road but passion and persistence will get you there. Anyway, I just didn't want to talk, not even for fear of stuttering which is a good feeling to have, however this one guy came to my register, and was insistent on having a conversation, so I obliged, turns out he stuttered as well. When most people say, "Oh I stutter too." I usually agree with them to let the conversation pass, when in actuality they don't stutter, they may stumble over there words from time to time which ALL people do. But this guy stuttered. You can sometimes tell by just looking in a persons eyes when their talking, that they understand the struggle that comes along with stuttering. I could tell he did. He then called me his sister, and said were like family. I said yes. Im not sure if I can count this as a challenge, if not, Ill use my bonus challenge in place of this one, but that little interaction at my register made me feel ten times better. Thank God for those little moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment