Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Day 28 #100TerrifyingDays

Right now it feels like just opening my mouth to speak is a terrifying experience. Ok maybe not terrifying, but pretty scary. So, I arrived in Paris this morning, bought my train ticket, took the train then took the bus to the location I will be staying while in Paris (i talked to people asking directions for all of these actions). I can say these were all challenges, but these were all things that had to be done. However I did decided to challenge myself. While in the supermarket, picking up a few things to have in the apt while I'm here, I heard two women speaking english (american accent english), I happy to hear someone speak english walked over and introduced myself, very openly stuttering, they introduced themselves, they're from the south. It was quick, but it was done. Im finding it difficult to voluntarily stutter while having such language barriers placed against me right now, but I'm going to figure out how to get these challenges done. Have a lovely night y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment