Monday, September 1, 2014

Day6 #100TerrifyingDays

Im a day late, I meant to post this last night, but after doing an 8 hour shift on my feet then endless editing on the computer, I literally fell asleep with my laptop on my lap with drool dripping out the side of my mouth. So, yesterday I began work at 5am, once I arrived and began talking to my co-workers I could tell that my body was holding a lot of tension. Talking was especially a difficult task. Usually a ten minute meditation helps me to get back into my body and feel whats going on on the inside, so that I can at least have a better understanding of whats going on in my body today, but I didn't have the time at that moment. So I decided to stutter, on everything. I made the choice to work with myself as much as I could, pay as much attention to my body and when it tensed up as I could and relieve the tension as much as I could. I did the same with customers. I really had to make my journey with stuttering a personal endeavor about myself. I can't care about other people opinions at this moment, this is my journey, my speech. Fortunately cognitive restructuring has helped me a lot in that department. Alright, Ill be doing a lot of editing today (Labor Day) Hopefully I can make it out the house to do a challenge, Ill catch up with you later today.

No comments:

Post a Comment