Thursday, September 18, 2014

Day 23 #100TerrifyingDays

Ive been wanting to improve my meditation practice so I decided to go to the Jewish Community Center which hold a free/donation based meditation every morning. It really was beautiful experience. In the end the room was asked if they had any comment about the meditation. This was a room of 6 people all at least 20 yrs older than me, and I decided to raise my hand. I talked about how important the stillness was for me and understanding tat in the present moment I truly do have everything that I need. I also talked a little about Stuttergirl and how I have to remember to take it a day at a time. At the end of the meditation meeting, the Rabbi asked me for my youtube name and said that my comment helped him as well. So far a good start to this day.

Btw in the past, I never would have spoken up in room of fluent people....ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment