Monday, September 8, 2014

Day 14 #100TerrifyingDays Trying to get a Visa

Day 14 was interesting. Today I had to run around trying to get my visa for India, but I don't have residency in NY, so its been difficult, I hope I can get it, if not I may have to cancel that part of my trip. sadness. So I talked a lot today, I was in this third party visa company in a very small cramped office with three other people in close quarters. I purposely voluntary stuttered during this exchange because usually in situations like this I can revert to unintentionally hiding my stutter. So I just let it out. It went well, I was too worried about my trip to care too much about the embarrassment of people knowing that I stutter. I guess thats a plus to life getting in the way of speech. keep your fingers crossed. Sleep tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment